2 September 2022

MIKE GUNN & SEAN COLLINS 'REGRETS' TOUR

I've just realised that I used to regularly natter about our comedy nights on here but sadly I got out of the habit. Personally I put it down to old age and fine wine, but not necessarily in that order.

We've put on some wonderful shows recently, so I really need to dip my pen into my inkwell and get scribbling again.

Take a peek at the photo below. If you know your comedy you might just recognise this dodgy couple. They're The Comedy Store's Mike Gunn & Sean Collins.

We were so chuffed to be asked to host their “Regrets” tour. It was full of politically incorrect comedy (always a good thing as far as we're concerned). The room was squished to bursting and our lovely venue The Apollo Hotel Basingstoke, did us proud.

We'll be hosting Andrew Ryan's tour show in November....so look out for that one!




No comments:

Post a Comment